Havahart® Cat Removal Kit
The Havahart® Cat Removal Kit incorporates the Havahart® Feral Cat Trap Rescue Kit as well as the Critter Ridder® Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler to alleviate problems with stray and feral cats. The live animal trap comes with accessories that will camouflage and sooth the cat after capture or the repellent sprinkler serves as a deterrent by frightening away nuisance cats with startling bursts of water!
The Feral Cat Trap Rescue Kit comes with accessories that make caring for your cat simple. Slip the burlap trap cover over the trap to camouflage it or to soothe the cat while it's inside. Insert the trap divider and hook open the hinged back door, so you can feed your cat without it escaping. A solid handle guard and doors protect you from contact with the trapped cat, and the sturdy carrying handle allows you to hold the trap away from your body. Strong door locks keep the feral cat safely inside, while smooth, rolled internal trap edges prevent injuries. A regular large stray cat trap can take up a lot of space when you're not using it. That's why Havahart® offers this collapsible stray cat trap that folds away for storage. It's simple to collapse and easy to put together when you need it. No cat trap is more convenient than the 1099.
For your convenience, the Critter Ridder® Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler is easy to set up. Just follow these simple steps to get it up and running.
- Connect all four pieces of the unit by screwing them together. Then insert 2 AA batteries (not included) into the battery compartment
- Turn the sensitivity knob to setting 4. Move hand across the sensor until the valve clicks. You will hear another click approximately 5 seconds later. Once the valve clicks the second time, the unit is working properly
- Stake the unit into the ground wherever you’d like to repel animals and adjust the range as necessary
- Attach a standard garden hose to the connector. Test the device to make sure the sensor detects your movement at the selected range
Critter Ridder®’s infrared sensor seeks animal heat and movement day and night. Every time that it detects a passing animal, the device releases a startling surge of water for approximately 5 seconds to scare the invader away. This conditions potentially destructive critters to avoid your property, keeping your gardens, ponds and home safe.
- For use against cats
- 3 Step Solution: Remove the attractant or food source, trap the nuisance animal and remove them from the area, then use a repellent to prevent them from returning
- The Feral Cat Trap Rescue Kit provides a simple solution to humanely trap and care for stray and feral cats
- The Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler releases a surprising surge of water to deter animals from returning
- Kit includes 1 Havahart® Feral Cat Trap Rescue Kit and 1 Critter Ridder® Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler