Who We Are
Dynamic Solutions Worldwide LLC is a consumer products company founded in 2010. We offer unique solutions to common problems found in the home. Our team consists of a robust sales group, supported by a team of great inside sales and service associates. We attend over 20 trade shows throughout the year, selling to everyone from mom-and-pop stores to large retail chains.
We are GOING GREEN! Dynamic Solutions Worldwide LLC designs, manufactures, and markets innovative and environmentally friendly products for the home and the outdoor living environment.
The award-winning Dynatrap Insect Trap is the market leader in the insect control category. The Dynatrap Insect Trap protects against mosquitoes and other flying insects without the use of pesticides. The Dynatrap Insect Trap is sold at Frontgate, Costco, Canadian Tire, Ace Hardware, and other home and hardware retailers. In 2015, the Dynatrap Insect Trap achieved the distinction of becoming the most successful Today’s Special Value in the L&G category for QVC.
Dynamic Solutions has delivered double digit annual growth, expanding from a single brand to a group of brands including the DynaZap, an extendable racket zapper and new this year, the DynaSteam Weed Killer – the all-natural, weed killing alternative.
An agile, entrepreneurial company, Dynamic Solutions continues to develop new products and brands that satisfy consumers search for environmentally friendly alternatives.
At Dynamic Solutions, we know that we can make a difference in the lives of our consumers. With the support of our fabulous team, we have been successful in capturing a piece of the market, offering products unlike any other. We are looking for highcaliber, results-oriented people to join our organization, that offers a family atmosphere, a great workplace with work/life balance, and a comprehensive benefit package. We want Dynamic Solutions to be a GREAT place to work for our PEOPLE.
Dynamic Solutions is headquartered in a space at 12247 W Fairview Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. We have personnel, with flexible schedules, that also work remotely out of their homes or elsewhere.
Role: Full-Time, flexible hours within 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday-Friday, for salaried non-exempt position
Important contribution to the accounting functions of a growing, yet modest size consumer products manufacturer, with family values & both internal and external customer focus
- ALL Accounts Payable functions, including credit card, check, ACH & International Wire payments
- Costing: all items, and all customers, including maintaining costs within the ERP system
- Analyze all balance sheet accounts & reconcile monthly
- Backup for A/R, invoicing and Collections
- Provide support to sales & marketing, operations, and customer service as needed
- Assist & analyze projects, including month end, quarter end, & year end requirements
- Provide daily and weekly production metrics to the company intranet and employees (KPIs)
- Complete the sales and use tax filings for IL, WI, and Canada (& others as they arise)
- W9 audit and 1099s to vendors
- Fixed asset review & maintain depreciation schedules in Excel
- Vendor deposit & prepaid expense reconciliations
- Contingent returns from customers – reconcile, analyze
- Document all processes & procedures within department
- Banking transactions – on bank’s web portal, and entries in ERP
- Respond to all internal & external customer requests with prompt and accurate customer service by communicating clearly via phone and email interactions
- Champion expense reporting system, SmartData,for all users
- 4 year college degree, preferred
- Experience: 1-3 years in similar role, with business experience
- EDI experience helpful (CommerceHub, SPS Commerce, & 1EDISource)
- Experience with Sage 100 or similar ERP system, with solid general ledger understanding
- Must be promotable / willing to learn & drive the company to the next level
- Quick learner, with excellent organizational skills
- Team attitude / fun personality
- Business orientation, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is of utmost important
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, unstructured environment, with little day-to-day direction – must be self- starter
- Computer literacy (M/S Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- After filling out the APPLY NOW section below, please complete the culture index survey found here.