Who We Are
Dynamic Solutions Worldwide LLC is a consumer products company founded in 2010. We offer unique solutions to common problems found in the home. Our team consists of a robust sales group, supported by a team of great inside sales and service associates. We attend over 20 trade shows throughout the year, selling to everyone from mom-and-pop stores to large retail chains.
We are GOING GREEN! Dynamic Solutions Worldwide LLC designs, manufactures, and markets innovative and environmentally friendly products for the home and the outdoor living environment.
The award-winning Dynatrap Insect Trap is the market leader in the insect control category. The Dynatrap Insect Trap protects against mosquitoes and other flying insects without the use of pesticides. The Dynatrap Insect Trap is sold at Frontgate, Costco, Canadian Tire, Ace Hardware, and other home and hardware retailers. In 2015, the Dynatrap Insect Trap achieved the distinction of becoming the most successful Today’s Special Value in the L&G category for QVC.
Dynamic Solutions has delivered double digit annual growth, expanding from a single brand to a group of brands including the DynaZap, an extendable racket zapper and new this year, the DynaSteam Weed Killer – the all-natural, weed killing alternative.
An agile, entrepreneurial company, Dynamic Solutions continues to develop new products and brands that satisfy consumers search for environmentally friendly alternatives.
At Dynamic Solutions, we know that we can make a difference in the lives of our consumers. With the support of our fabulous team, we have been successful in capturing a piece of the market, offering products unlike any other. We are looking for highcaliber, results-oriented people to join our organization, that offers a family atmosphere, a great workplace with work/life balance, and a comprehensive benefit package. We want Dynamic Solutions to be a GREAT place to work for our PEOPLE.
Dynamic Solutions is headquartered in a space at 12247 W Fairview Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. We have personnel, with flexible schedules, that also work remotely out of their homes or elsewhere.
Digital Marketing Manager
Experience / Qualifications:
- Overall understanding of end-to-end web development (FTP, hosting, cloud distribution networks, consistent back-up techniques, etc.)
- 3+ Years leading digital marketing campaigns (AdWords, Display Ads, Social Media Ads, Email Marketing) with clear results
- Strong writing skills, expressing a fun, insightful, and pithy voice
- Desire to constantly improve technical skillset and stay on top of technology trends
- Strong teamwork mentality and track-record of taking initiative
- Digital Strategy. Collaborate with marketing team to create an annual digital strategy to augment current and future marketing, educational, and promotional initiatives. Potential tools include paid and organic search, banner display ads, online media ads (i.e. Pandora / YouTube), email marketing, etc. Work closely with Sales and Marketing to execute digital campaigns to augment promotional activities.
- Primary Vendor Liaison. Work with any 3rd party web development vendors to ensure timely and cost-effective results, consistent with a mutually agreed timeline.
- Web Development. Oversee the creation and maintenance of all Dynamic Solutions websites. Act as the primary domain administrator. Responsible for compatibility testing, security protocols, and other web-related infrastructure.
- SEO. Responsible to implement Search Engine Optimization, and maintain SEO best practices thereafter.
- Systems Pipeline. Collaborate with other departments to implement end-to-end solutions for information flow to effectively interact between the website and operations, accounting, customer service, etc. with a primary focus on sales and marketing. Create and implement best practices pertaining to software tools (including Mailchimp, WordPress, Woocommerce, Google Analytics, Youtube, Vimeo, Gravity Forms, etc.) used by sales and marketing and as needed for other departments.
- Data Collection and Analysis. Build out the systems to capture and analyze core customer demographics, marketing campaign outcomes, product issues, etc. Present findings to leadership team for consideration. Develop metrics for performance review. Collect and present relevant data to retailers to augment joint marketing activities and enhance retailer relationships.
- Social Media. Plan and implement successful social media campaigns.
- Budget and ROI. Establish budget for Digital Marketing and Website. Analyze digital marketing conversion / impression data to estimate ROI. Monitor 3rd party vendors and ad spends to optimize ROI.
- Special Initiatives. Assist on additional projects as needed.
- Prior experience with WordPress, Woocommerce, GoDaddy Hosting
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS to Careers@DSW-LLC.COM; submissions without salary requirements will not be considered!
Benefits Include: Employer Paid LIFE, LTD, STD, 75% Paid Health Insurance, 50% Single Coverage paid Vision & Dental, Tuition reimbursement (up to $5k), Safe Harbor 401k matching (80% up to first 5%), charitable match contributions (up to $10k), casual (jeans) work wear, birthday and anniversary bonuses, incentive compensation program, company picnics and parties.
Dynamic Solutions Worldwide LLC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Dynamic Solutions Worldwide LLC also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 5 years
- Content Management Systems: 3 years
- CSS: 3 years
- Web Development: 3 years
Required Licenses or Certifications:
- Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Certifications
- Web Development
- Social Media Analytics